Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday Night Outlook


As storms have fired throughout the afternoon, they look to be heading into North East Arkansas early this evening. While I do not think that we will see anything severe here in NEA there is still a possibility. The dew points have made it into the 50's here which could supply enough moisture to sustain a storm if they hold together long enough. There is not alot to these storms so I think that when it gets dark and we loose our daytime heating we will lose our convection and just see mainly a rain event with maybe some lightning and thunder. But, like I said this is just me talking. Will update again as the storms make it closer to here. Just as I am about to end this, one cell just south of Russelville looks to be forming a nice hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment