Sunday, May 2, 2010

Life Changes & Weather

Wow I don't even know where to begin on this post. You may or may not know that today is my last day at the Jonesboro Fire Department. I have had a blast here and made some great friends who are just like family for me. But, God has opened another door for me and I have decided to take that leap of faith and walk through it. My wife and I will be running the nursery and our landscaping business full time now. One thing that constantly is on our minds is that if you give it all to the Lord he will provide and we surely have given it all to him and put it in his hands. We are very excited to start this new chapter in our lives and pray that it works out for the best, which we know that it will because God is an awesome God. So give us a call if you need anything plant wise at 212-2659.

Ok on to the weather. We have had a crazy couple of days here lately. Friday night produced 8 tornados in the Little Rock NWS coverage area and we are still waiting to hear from Memphis NWS to see if there was anything in NEA. Out of those 8 tornados, 1 was an EF-3 with up to a 30 mile track. Both Friday and Saturday night just as the storms reached NEA they became linear (formed a line) which saved NEA from the bulk of the worst weather. Both night there were very impressive super cells that moved across the state and cause alot of damage. Now focusing on Tennessee area for a minute. Nashville has seen the worst flood ever on record I believe. They shattered their previous 2 day rainfall record by almost double. Some of the video and pictures coming out of that area are unbelieveable. Also I tip my hat to the awesome, awesome job that Justin Logan and Ryan Vaughan done through the passing of these storms. Top notch meteorologist in my opinion and am very, very glad that they are our weather guys.

Goodnight and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment