Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

God is so good. I feel like I can't say that enought. Sorry that it has been a while since I have last updated the blog, but we have been so busy. I am sure my buddies Travis and Korley have been worried sick about me. Not much to say about the weather here lately, been pretty tame. God on the other hand has been everything but. Our new nursery is going great so far. Sales are happening regularly and we are enjoying it and just really having a blast. God has given us a great oppurtunity to grow and learn together as business owners and as husband and wife. Just made a facebook page for the nursery tonight. Please get on there and search for McMullin Wholesale Nursery and please Like it. We will be updating what sales we have going on and much more. So please visit the page and if you need anything at all from the nursery or from our landscaping and lawncare business feel free to give me a call. 212-2659

Have a great night and God Bless
Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment