Sunday, September 26, 2010

Well it's been a while.

Well first off I am going to apologise for my lack of post and promise to do better. Been very very busy the last 3 months trying to make sure everything goes as planned. On to the good stuff.

Our weather has taken a wonderful turn for the better. Cooler temperatures have finally prevailed. For the next week the temperatures are not predicted to go over 83 degrees. That is going to feel great. No significant chances of rain in the forecast either so looks like we will be in for a great start to fall. There are big thinks that are looking like a possibility for me in the future regarding weather. Hopefully those things will work out and I will be able to reveal them at a later date. Also on a weather related note, Storm Chasers premeirs on October 13th on Discovery Channel. You will definetly wanna catch it if you are a weather geek like me.

Like I said earlier I will do my best to keep up with this and post a new entry every day. Take care of yourselves and have a great week. Also, deer season starts Friday so if you are going to be in the stand please be careful and take the proper safety precautions.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment